Welcome to the Bitcraze Wiki! This wiki has been set up to host information and documentation for various Bitcraze projects. Before you dive into the documentation, here's a rough organization of it:
- Webpage: Contains Getting Started information for our products (ex Getting started with your Crazyflie 2.0)
- Wiki projects: Contains project specific hardware information, such as detailed assembly instructions, FAQs and relevant documentation links (ex Crazyflie 2.0 project)
- Wiki documentation: Contains generic information that spans multiple projects and for software (ex CRTP protocol, installing software on different OSes, iOS/Android/PC-client userguide)
We are currently working on restructuring the documentation according to the list above, so it might not always be the case. We appreciate all the help we can get, so if you would like access to the wiki drop us an email (found here) and we will set you up with an account.
The hardware for our projects are available for purchase at Seeedstudio.
One of our goals is to only use open source software when developing and so far we have managed to stick to it using tools for design of electronics, software and website. Here's a list of the tools we use.
The project pages contain information relevant for specific projects like assembly instructions and relevant documentation links.
- Crazyflie: The Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
- Crazyflie 2.0: The next generation of the Crazyflie
- Crazyradio (PA): The USB radio dongle used to control the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter. Apart from this the dongle can be used for other projects as well
- Bitcraze Virtual Machine: Virtual machine that can be used to quickly get started with development of our projects
Since a lot of the documentation is shared among different projects it's been collected in a separate structure.
- KiCad library: Components/footprints/logos that we use