Welcome to the Bitcraze Wiki! This wiki has been set up to host information and documentation for various Bitcraze projects. If you would like to contribute to the wiki just drop us an email and we will set you up with an account. You will find the email address here.
One of our goals is to only use open source software when developing and so far we have managed to stick to it using tools for design of electronics, software and website. Here's a list of the tools we use.
The hardware for our projects are available for purchase at Seeedstudio.
- Crazyflie: The Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
- Crazyflie 2.0: The next generation of the Crazyflie
- Crazyradio: The USB radio dongle used to control the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter. Apart from this the dongle can be used for other projects as well
- Bitcraze Virtual Machine: Virtual machine that can be used to quickly get started with development of our projects
- KiCad library: Components/footprints/logos that we use